How To Activate My Magazine In The Galaxy S5 ?

How To Activate My Magazine In The Galaxy S5

(Technewonline) Users are less likely to pay attention to the functions and applications built on Galaxy S5 by a few reasons not to use or have never known it, or are looking to position it activated. 


Posts to share information so that you can activate My Magazine application on the device to keep track of news, information gathered from these famous pages ... 
 
How To Activate My Magazine In The Galaxy S5 1My Magazine was originally developed for Galaxy Note 3, the application provides a convenient reference the newly updated information from the source site, system, the popular social network. 

 
How To Activate My Magazine In The Galaxy S5 2 

   We will try to trace the location of the application on the Galaxy S5 in Settings> Applications, and would never find the application name in the list, except Flipboard has built more like a home replacement app , you should not panic because My Magazine is still present on the Galaxy S5 but in a different location will not think to use a few simple movements that can enable applications to use immediately.

How To Activate My Magazine In The Galaxy S5 3 

   To activate the Galaxy S5 My Magazine, you put your fingers any multitasking button on the right to the left edge of the device screen for about 10 seconds, the machine will display the custom features of Galaxy S5 interface, choose to Home Screen Settings icon> My Magazine launch by clicking on the box stood empty in the application, and then press the Home button to get out and enjoy the fruits of the new information updated hourly from reputable sources different global're screaming while connected to Wi-Fi or 3G.


Post a Comment

0 Comments